We’re looking for someone to join our board of trustees with senior-level experience of sustainable development and/or driving positive change within engineering who can use their expertise to support the achievement of our 2021-2030 strategy.
Application deadline: Midnight (BST) Monday 31 May 2021
Interview date: w/c 14 June, virtually
Start date: As soon as possible, preferably in time for the June Board Meeting (Wednesday 30 June)
The role of our Trustees is vital to ensure effective governance of the organisation and to provide advice and assistance to our growing staff team. We are now looking for an individual with senior-level experience of sustainable development and/or driving positive change within engineering to join our Board of Trustees and use their expertise to support the achievement of our 2021-2030 strategy.
Part of your role on the Board of Trustee will be to ensure that the Charity remains up to date with the latest requirements and good practice.
How to apply
To apply please send a CV (two pages maximum) and a covering letter (up to two pages) to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line. Please outline clearly in your covering letter:
- Your reasons for wanting to join the team at Engineers Without Borders UK
- How you meet the role description and person specification
- Your availability to be interviewed during the week of 14 June 2021 (virtually)
- Where you saw the role advertised
Please note the following:
- We receive high volumes of applications for all roles so, to keep administrative costs to a minimum, we will only contact short listed candidates.
- Engineers Without Borders UK is committed to selecting candidates for employment based on aptitude and ability, irrespective of gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, nationality, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status or social class.