Our chapters in universities around the UK help put global responsibility at the heart of engineering.
Chapter members connect with other engineers in their universities and around the country. They shape their engineering careers and the future of engineering.
Chapters host a range of events such as panels and debates with academics and members of industry, trips, independent projects and outreach activities. Please read our latest COVID-19 guidance before running any events.
Each chapter is unique, but overall help build the skill of globally responsible engineering in their members.
- A support pack with all the information and promotional material you’ll need to run your chapter, including events and activities.
- To attend training at Building Community Leaders, a national event bringing together our chapters.
- Ongoing support throughout the year from our team.
- A personalised page for your chapter on this site.
- Promotion of your events and activities on our social media channels and in other communications.
- Access to a network of professional engineers.
- Complimentary Engineers Without Borders UK membership for your whole committee.
- Engineers Without Borders UK T-shirts.
- A bespoke Engineers Without Borders UK Chapter logo.
- An ewb-uk.org email address for chapter communications.