Vacancy: Education Lead
We’re looking for someone to join our team and increase our capacity to provide relevant, high-quality opportunities to learn about global responsibility in engineering and how to practice it.
Application deadline: This job is now closed
Interview date: Week of 8 or 15 February 2021, virtually
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsible for: Creation of educational and training resources for delivery with our growing community
Location: London, UK
Type of post: Full time, 15-month contract
Salary: £30-33k per annum depending on experience
Please read our full role description and person specification for further details of the role and expected deliverables for the period.
How to apply
To apply please send a CV (two pages maximum) and a cover letter (up to two pages) to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line. Please outline clearly in your covering letter:
- Your reasons for wanting to join the team at Engineers Without Borders UK
- How you meet the role description and person specification
- Examples of any publicly available educational activity or resource you have created
- Your availability to be interviewed during the week of 8 or 15 February (virtually)
- Your eligibility to work in the UK
- Where you saw the role advertised
The deadline for applications is midnight (GMT) Sunday 17 January 2021 and we expect to interview shortlisted candidates during the week of either 8 or 15 February 2021.
The interview for shortlisted candidates will be held online and will consist of some task-based assessments related to the role as well as an interview. Depending on the number of candidates this will likely mean you will be asked to attend two online sessions (one for tasks, one for interview). We aim for the two sessions to be held within one to two days of one another.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note the following:
- We receive high volumes of applications for all roles so, to keep administrative costs to a minimum, we will only contact short listed candidates.
- Engineers Without Borders UK has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the right to live and work in the UK. An offer of employment will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK.
- Engineers Without Borders UK is committed to selecting candidates for employment based on aptitude and ability, irrespective of gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, nationality, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status or social class.