EWB UNIVERSITY OF Nottingham
We are a student group at the University of Nottingham aimed to enhance the student experience by providing various extracurricular activities. These have included:
1. Building a wind turbine.
2. Having informal educational trips regarding sustainability such as visiting the Hockerton Housing Project.
3. Various workshops such as building a PV panel phone charger and torch.
4. Promoting gender equality in engineering through Women In Engineering dinner.
5. Fundraising projects
Our aim is to promote sustainability and equality and provide opportunities for the students which would enhance their interests and practical skills in engineering.
- President Rene Pruljan
- Vice President Jana Makdici
- General Secretary Winnie Wen Yee Fong
- Outreach Coordinator Juliane Ella Langer
- Publicity & Communications Riah Wilkinson
- Social and Fundraising Officer Maryam M J H Sebzali
- Training Officer Gordon Potin
- Treasurer Beni Auguste Ngabirano
- Vice Training Officer Daniel Roshanmoniri
- Placement Officer Khadija Hassan
Women in Engineering dinner – 8th March 2017
Installation of Wind Turbine – Early February 2017
And much more is being planned for 2017..
To get involved, please email us on [email protected].