Becoming a Chapter member
Find out what a Chapter is, how to register or start your own.
We are so pleased you are interested in joining a Chapter! You have two options from here; joining an existing Chapter or if your university does not have one, start a new Chapter. If your university already has a Chapter, you should reach out to them on social media to make yourself known to the committee and then register your membership here. If you do not have a Chapter at your university, don’t worry, we would love to help you create one, simply email [email protected] to find out your next steps.
A Chapter in action
- A support pack with all the information and promotional material you’ll need to run your chapter, including events and activities.
- To attend training at Building Community Leaders, a national event bringing together our chapters.
- Ongoing support throughout the year from our team.
- A personalised page for your chapter on this site.
- Promotion of your events and activities on our social media channels and in other communications.
- Access to a network of professional engineers.
- Complimentary Engineers Without Borders UK membership for your whole committee.
- Engineers Without Borders UK T-shirts.
- A bespoke Engineers Without Borders UK Chapter logo.
- An ewb-uk.org email address for chapter communications.
Guest Blog: Jan from University of Bath
Jan, the President of EWB Bath has contributed to our first guest blog! He touches on his why he became involved in Engineers Without Borders UK and his hopes for the Chapter in the year to come.
The three lessons I learnt leading a Chapter
Read former President of the UCL Chapter, Isha’s experience of being part of our movement in university and the lessons she has learnt. A must read for Chapter committee members!
Current Chapter members
All you need to get started including resources covering the Designathon, how to plan a successful event, Chapter introduction presentation and more!