Sign up to our newsletters to stay the loop on all the latest happenings within EWB-UK!
Most of our newsletters are sent monthly, with occasional special issues for important one-off events. Many of our university branches also dispatch their own newsletters.
You can subscribe to our newsletters using the links below, depending on which activities or branches you'd like to hear about. We will not share your email address with anyone else, and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you have any questions regarding our newsletters, please contact the EWB-UK Communications Co-ordinator by emailing communications [at] ewb-uk.org.
- General Newsletter Recommended for everyone interested in EWB-UK. Sign up to find out about the most important events, job opportunities, and more!
- Placements Newsletter Get first notice about placements as well as other job and volunteering opportunities, both inside and outside EWB-UK.
- Training Newsletter Stay in the loop on EWB-UK and branch-run training events across the country. If you like attending EWB-UK events, this newsletter is for you!
- Research & Education Newsletter Keep up to date on all the fantastic research & education activities going on within EWB-UK!
- Professional Network Newsletter Are you involved in the Professional Network? Sign up to find out more about the its activities and links with the rest of EWB-UK!
Want to find out what's going on in the wider area? Sign up to your local regional newsletter.
If you're involved in a branch or live close to one, signing up to their newsletters is an excellent way to find out about what events are happening near you.
Visit the Branches List page to find out which branches offer newsletters and sign up to as many as you like!
Community of Practice Newsletters
If you are interested in a particular Community of Practice, you can sign up to their newsletter by clicking one of the links below. More information about our Communities of Practice can be found on the 'Knowledge' section of our website.
Newsletters powered via Groupspaces.