As part of our Professional Network, we are establishing a network of ‘EWB champions’ in offices across the
The aim of the Champions Scheme is to raise awareness of EWB-UK amongst professionals, to encourage them to support us and take part in our activities, and to build the case for sponsorship from within companies. Typical activities of Champions include:
- Generating interest around the office in EWB-UK
- Getting people to sign up to our mailing lists, or a company mailing list on EWB-UK
- Hosting lunchtime talks from EWB-UK or about development engineering
- Promoting events and activities that colleagues could get involved in, such as school outreach or overseas development placements
- Sharing any leaflets or posters, and perhaps maintaining an internal intranet page on EWB-UK
- Organising fun fundraising activities within the company – we have plenty of ideas!
- And, of course, building the case for the company to become committed sponsors of EWB-UK
In short, Champions will help to create a ‘branch’ of EWB-UK at their company.
We are looking for people to help champion the cause of EWB-UK in each office of as many companies as possible. If you are interested in becoming a Champion, or have any questions about the scheme, please email fundraising.
Take a look at our list of tips and ideas for Champions.
|Champions' starter pack 2.pdf||243.4 KB|